Keep going - a quiet day in my head

I had a quiet day yesterday. In my head it was quiet. It was easy and lovely to be in. No nagging voice of how to get out of the situation I am in. No, angry or sad voices. Just a peaceful existence inside my own head. A rare but it did happen. 

I wonder though whether people will still be interested in my vlogs (see below) if they found out I had a peaceful day. I saw the statistic on the video below and saw it was significantly lower than my other videos this week. Namely because in those videos I was my normally emotional wreck of a mind. Am I only able to attract people if I were in a panic and anxious state? That is dangerous. My body can’t afford to be in an emergency state for a long period of time. That is not normal. 

What if I had to choose between peaceful state of being or money. That is a scary thought. I really wish I could just be in whatever state of mind and emotional beingness and still be showered with blessings. That would be ideal. But it could be just wishful thinking. 





Comments

Popular Posts